- ZIP files must be unzipped before they can be used. To unzip a file, you need an unzipping program. There are many unzipping programs, jZip is one such free program. You can download jZip, and get instructions for set up here.
- Once you have jzip installed, click the link for whatever zip file you are trying to download.
- In most browsers, a window will pop up asking you if you want to "open" or "save" the file. Choose Save.
- Your browser will ask you what folder you want to save the file in. Assuming you are downloading a Digital Scrapbooking Template Pack, it would be a good idea to create a special folder for your templates, let's call it Templates.
- Your browser will then begin downloading the file. How long it takes will depend on the size of the file, how fast your computer is and what type of the internet connection you have.
- When the file is finished downloading, you will be given the option to Open or Open Folder, Click Open.
- Next, click Extract All, then Extract
- Your file is ready!
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Join Club Obsessed